Koka Booth Amphitheater is the back drop for many fantastic Cary NC Events throughout the warmer months, but this upcoming weekend, the scenic venue located just a short drive from Fuquay Varina and your home at the South Lakes new home community promises to provide the town’s “Porkiest Playtime,” as the wildly popular Beer and Bacon Fest returns this Saturday, April 9 for a day of “all-you-care-to-taste” fun.
This Saturday’s Beer and Bacon Fest will be the third year running that the “tastiest” of all Cary NC Events at Koka Booth takes place, with over 75 different international beers and wines being represented for sampling. The VIP Beer and Bacon Session runs from 12 p.m. until 6 p.m. and the Regular Beer Tasting Session begins at 2 p.m. and also goes until 6. This year will see the widest selection of beers and bacon of any of the Cary NC Events to date.
Overall according to the official website for the Cary NC Events to take place at Beer and Bacon Fest, exactly what you will get with your admission (depending on which ticket you opt to purchase) is as follows:
- A souvenir glass plus over 75 of your favorite international beers and wines
- VIP Beer and Bacon Admission will host over 15 restaurant tasting stations (until 2 pm) featuring the best restaurants from around the Triangle area (Food Tastings are included with VIP, Regular Sessions, food is ala carte
- 2 tons of gourmet bacons will be griddled on-site (until 3 pm)
- Live Music on the Main Stage the entire day
- A “Whole Hog Butchering 101 Class” will be hosted on the Main Stage at approximately 3 pm by the Butchers Market.
In addition to the VIP and Regular Admission tickets there are also VIP and General Tickets available for designated drivers at a slightly discounted price and a portion of the proceeds from the Cary NC Events on Satrurday at Koka Booth will go to the Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. Koka Booth Amphitheater is located at 8003 Regency Parkway in Cary. For more information on the Beer and Bacon Fest and all upcoming Cary NC Events at this spectacular venue visit the Beer and Bacon Fest website here, or go to boothamphitheater.com.